- 2 tbsp coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 500g skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh red chilli
- 2 tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and cut into short lengths
- 150g green beans, trimmed and cut into short lengths
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 400ml chicken stock
- 200g fresh pineapple, prepared and cut into chunks
- 1-2 tsp fish sauce
- Chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
- Cooked jasmine or basmati rice, to serve
- Heat the coconut oil or vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the chicken chunks and stir-fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes to seal.
- Add the Thai curry paste, chilli, ginger and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for a few moments to release the flavours.
- Next, add the spring onions, green beans, red pepper, coconut milk and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a steady simmer and cook for 15 minutes, so that the liquid reduces a little.
- Add the fresh pineapple and cook for 2 minutes to heat through. Taste the curry and add 1-2 teaspoons of fish sauce to season. Serve, garnished with chopped fresh coriander, with rice on the side.
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Chicken & Cucumber Risotto
Coronation Chicken with Mango & Lime
Roast Lemony Tarragon Chicken with New Potatoes