- 4 lamb chump steaks, combined weight about 350g (12oz)
- 85g (3oz) cranberries or chopped dried apricots
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp hot chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 peeled and crushed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients, except for the meat, into a processor with metal blade fitted, and blitz them into a thick sauce. Place the meat into the base of the Remoska, spoon the sauce over, put the lid on and switch on.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid, and turn the meat over, placing it above the sauce this time so it will crisp on top. Replace the lid and cook for a further 10 minutes.