- 2 large courgettes, trimmed
- 1 large carrot, peeled & trimmed
- 200g beansprouts
- 1 small bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 small bunch basil, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Zest & juice of 1 lime
- 100g Pip & Nut Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled & finely grated
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 25g roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Assemble the spiralizer with the medium noodle blade, and spiralize the courgettes and carrot.
- Place in a large bowl. Add the beansprouts, half the spring onions, the basil, coriander and lime zest, and mix well. Transfer to a large serving bowl or platter.
- Place the lime juice, peanut butter, agave, ginger and most of the chilli in a small pan with 5 tbsp cold water. Place on the hob and warm gently, stirring well until smooth.
- Drizzle the sauce over the raw vegetables. Sprinkle over the remaining spring onions and top with the remaining chilli and the chopped peanuts.
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth