- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 aubergine, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Small handful basil, stalks removed then roughly torn.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish and gently cook the onions and garlic for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the butternut squash, aubergine and peppers and mix well. Cook for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the tomatoes and ¾ of the basil, stir well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Taste and season then sprinkle the remaining basil on top before serving.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli