- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 aubergine, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Small handful basil, stalks removed then roughly torn.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish and gently cook the onions and garlic for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the butternut squash, aubergine and peppers and mix well. Cook for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the tomatoes and ¾ of the basil, stir well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Taste and season then sprinkle the remaining basil on top before serving.
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth