- 750g mixed tomatoes, sliced
- Salt & pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 85g raspberries
- Raspberry vinegar, to drizzle
- 2 x 125g mozzarella balls, torn
- Handful small basil leaves
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes on a serving plate, season and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl, drizzle in a little raspberry vinegar and mash together with a fork.
- Top the tomatoes with the mozzarella, drizzle with the raspberry dressing and scatter on the basil leaves.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad