- 750g mixed tomatoes, sliced
- Salt & pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 85g raspberries
- Raspberry vinegar, to drizzle
- 2 x 125g mozzarella balls, torn
- Handful small basil leaves
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes on a serving plate, season and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl, drizzle in a little raspberry vinegar and mash together with a fork.
- Top the tomatoes with the mozzarella, drizzle with the raspberry dressing and scatter on the basil leaves.