- 12 tbsp Blackberry Patch Raspberry Syrup
- 12 drops Star Kay White Rose Water Extract
- small bunch fresh mint
- 1 lemon & 1 lime, zest pared into strips
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 500ml soda or sparkling water
- Add 2 tbsp raspberry syrup and 2 drops rose water to each milk bottle, plus a sprig of mint and strips of citrus zest.
- Just before serving, divide the frozen raspberries between the bottles, top off with soda or sparkling water, stir and serve with straws.
Tip: to make this a more adult drink, add champagne or prosecco in place of the soda water.