- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup any grainy cereal or muesli
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup rice bran oil
- 1¼ cups EasiYo High Protein Raspberry Yoghurt
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 185°C/Gas 4 and line a classic muffin tin with paper liners. In a large bowl, sift in flour and combine with the cereal, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, yoghurt and raspberries. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold gently to combine. Be careful not to overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases and place in a muffin tin or on a baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean