- 140g butter
- 4 tbsp honey (preferably Scottish heather)
- 200g whole jumbo porridge oats
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 100g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 85g plain flour
- 850ml double cream
- 250g mascarpone
- 140g icing sugar, sifted
- 6 tbsp whisky
- 1kg frozen raspberries, defrosted
- Approx. 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Melt the butter and honey in a large pan. Add the oats, caster sugar, hazelnuts and flour and stir until thoroughly combined. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until crisp. Once cold, crumble into pieces.
- Beat the cream, mascarpone, sifted icing sugar and whisky until smooth and the mixture holds soft peaks.
- Stir icing sugar into the raspberries according to taste.
- Spoon some raspberries into the bottom of 10 glasses, add a layer of cream to each and then a layer of oats. Repeat until all the raspberries, whisky cream and oats have been used, finishing with a layer of oats.
Mini Mango & Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe