- 4 eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 50g (2oz) soft dark sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 175g (6oz) puff pastry, thawed if frozen
- Put the sugar, cinnamon and butter in the base of the Remoska, put the lid on and switch on.
- Roll out the puff pasty on a floured surface to make a circle just a little larger than the Remoska base. When the butter has melted, stir the ingredients together with a wooden spoon – remember the base will be hot. Arrange the apple slices in a circular pattern over the mixture in the base, then lift the pastry over the top of the apples and tuck down to fit round the edges – any spare bits can be folded under. Put the lid on the Remoska and switch on. Leave to cook for about 15 minues or until the pastry is crisp and golden.
- Take the lid off, and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before loosening the edges and tipping upside down onto a serving dish.