- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 part créme de cassis
- 3 parts Prosecco
- A few blueberries
- ⅓ tsp PopaBall® Rose Gold Shimmer for Prosecco
- Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one part creme de cassis and add to a champagne flute.
- Top with three parts Prosecco.
- Skewer a few blueberries onto a cocktail stick.
- Slowly sprinkle in ⅓ of a teaspoon of the Shimmer powder.
- Place the blueberry cocktail stick on top of the glass to serve.
Tip – for fizz with even more flavour, skewer the blueberries onto a sprig of thyme, rather than a cocktail stick, and place it into the glass before serving.