- 6 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices roasted red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 75g grated mozzarella
- 200ml single cream
- 40ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 220g ready-made shortcrust pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Heat the frying pan and cook the prosciutto until crisp. Remove from the pan, leave to cool and chop coarsely. Place into a bowl, add the pepper, basil and cheese and stir to combine.
- Place the cream, milk and eggs into a large jug and whisk to combine.
- Cut four rounds from the pastry and press into the tartlet tins. Divide the prosciutto mixture between the tins then top up with the cream mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Leave to cool in the tins for 5 minutes before serving.
Tip : Beautifully balanced with a glass of Merlot or lager, served extra-cold.
Goat’s Cheese & Roasted Tomato Mini Cheesecakes
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Roasted Cauliflower, Beetroot & Stilton Quiche
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®