- 6 slices prosciutto (90g)
- 300ml single cream
- 60ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 sheets ready-made shortcrust pastry
- 4 slices (170g) roasted red pepper, chopped coarsely
- 4 tbsp fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 75g grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Cook prosciutto in a heated, oiled frying pan until crisp, then cool and chop coarsely.
- In a large jug, mix together the cream, milk and eggs to make the quiche filling. Put aside.
- Cut twelve 9cm rounds from the pastry and press into the pan holes.
- Mix together the prosciutto, pepper, basil and cheese and divide among the pastry cases. Pour quiche filling into each case
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Goat’s Cheese & Roasted Tomato Mini Cheesecakes
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Roasted Cauliflower, Beetroot & Stilton Quiche
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®