- 500g (1lb 2oz) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 200g (7oz) Frankfurters, cut in to 2cm (¾”) pieces
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 2 tsp caraway seed (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- oil for cooking
- 1 tbsp flour (approx.)
- 1 tbsp creme
- Heat the Remoska with a small amount of oil in the pan, stir in the onion and cook until pale golden, add the garlic, paprika and the caraway seeds (if using). Stir well, add the potatoes, salt, a good cupful of water, cover and cook until the potatoes are almost cooked.
- Add the Frankfurters, pepper, marjoram and sprinkle with a little of the flour to thicken the gravy, cook for a few minutes. Finally stir in the creme .