- 2 red Fresno chillies
- 1 small pineapple, chopped into small pieces
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- Small bunch coriander, stems removed, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, add the chillies and let their skins scorch and blister. Shake the pan to turn the chillies then cook for 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- When the chillies are cool, remove the stems and seeds and chop into small strips.
- Combine all the ingredients, transfer to a serving bowl and chill until required.