For the salad
- 100g kale, chopped and washed thoroughly
- 1 small pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved, finely sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped into bite-size chunks
- ½ cucumber, cut into bite-size pieces
- Small bunch Thai basil, stems removed, roughly chopped
- Small bunch coriander, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into small cubes
- 50g salted peanuts
For the dressing
- 50ml sweet chilli sauce
- 15ml fish sauce
- 15ml soy sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- Pinch salt
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients except the peanuts.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together, pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving dish, scatter on the peanuts and serve.