- 8.8/11.6oz (250/330g) classic pizza dough
- 4 tbsp Classic Pizza Sauce
- 2.5oz (70g) mozzarella cheese, torn into chunks
- 8 slices of pepperoni sausage
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare your pizza dough ahead of time. Our guide to making the perfect Classic Pizza Dough covers everything you need to know.
- For the sauce for this pizza, we recommend preparing our easy Classic Pizza Sauce. With a hint of garlic, salt and basil, it’s the ideal pizza sauce that will help to bring out the flavors in the other ingredients used here.
- Fire up your Ooni pizza oven. Aim for 932˚F (500˚C) on the stone baking board inside. You can check the temperature inside your Ooni quickly and easily using the Ooni Infrared Thermometer.
- Using a small amount of flour, dust your Ooni pizza peel. Stretch the pizza dough ball out to 12″ and lay it out on your pizza peel. Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the sauce evenly across the pizza base. Top with the pepperoni, then the mozzarella.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven. Sprinkle the pizza with some torn basil leaves and add the pepper. Serve straight away!
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Ooni’s Perfect Flame-Cooked Steak
Ooni’s Umami Ribeye Steaks with Honey Butter Asparagus