- 1 large beetroot (200g), peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 medium brown onion, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 200g broccoli florets
- 100g pearl barley
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-assisted.
- Place beetroot and onion on a large oven tray drizzle with oil. Roast about 20 minutes. Add broccoli roast a further 15 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Cook pearl barley in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 40 minutes or until tender drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine tahini, the warm water and juice in a small bowl.
- Toss roasted vegetables and parsley through warm pearl barley. Drizzle with tahini dressing before serving.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad