- 500g Waxy potatoes
- 2 tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Ketchup
- 125ml (+ 2tbsp for potatoes) Olive oil
- Head of garlic (cut in half length ways)
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C.
- Scrub then chop your potatoes into bite-size chunks, skin on (try to keep them similar in size).
- Put them into a pan and pour over some boiling water. Leave them for about 15 mins (not on the heat).
- Drain away the water, and throw the potatoes into a roasting tin with some garlic and rosemary, a big lug of olive oil and season well with salt & pepper.
- Roast in oven for 45 mins or until nice and crispy, shaking things up once or twice (take care not to break them up).
- Dollop over the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Ketchup, some finely chopped parsley and a little grated parmesan.
Prue Leith’s Double Cheese & Spring Onion Bites with Sour Cream Dip
Prue Leith’s Vegetable Momos (Tibetan Dumplings) with Momo Chutney
Prue Leith’s Fried Tortilla Chips with Guacamole
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Tomato Fritters with Butter Beans and Feta
Super-Seed Fruit & Nut Nibbles
Tomato & Poppy Seed Mini Loaves
Beetroot, Walnut & Goat’s Cheese Bites