- Flour, for dusting
- 160g Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 90g mascarpone cheese
- 100g raspberries
- Handful of mint leaves, chopped or torn
- Preheat your Ooni Pizza Oven to 500°C. Lightly flour your pizza peel.
- Stretch the pizza dough out to about 30cm diameter and place it on the peel. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni. Bake for 60 seconds, rotating the pizza about every 20 seconds so it bakes evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Once cooked, spread the pizza with the Marscapone, top with the raspberries and sprinkle with the mint.