- Flour, for dusting
- 160g Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
- 5 tbsp Ooni’s Classic Pizza Sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cauliflower florets, broken into small pieces
- 250g aubergine, cubed
- Handful of kale, torn into small pieces
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black peppeOlive oil
- Preheat your Ooni Pizza Oven to 500˚C, then place your Ooni Grizzler Pan to heat up. Lightly flour your pizza peel.
- Meanwhile, place all the vegetables into a bowl, drizzle with a little olive oil and some seasoning and toss well.
- Arrange the vegetables in the Grizzler Pan and place in the Ooni for 2–3 minutes, turning them halfway through, until crisp and brown.
- Stretch the pizza dough out to approx. 30cm diameter and place it on the peel.
- Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the pizza sauce evenly across the pizza base, leaving a 1cm sauce-free border around the edge. Top with the roasted vegetables and sprinkle with the chilli.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven. Bake for 60 seconds, rotating the pizza about every 20 seconds so it bakes evenly and doesn’t burn. Serve immediately
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch