- Flour, for dusting
- 160g Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
- 5 tbsp Ooni’s Classic Pizza Sauce
- 90g mozzarella cheese, torn into chunks
- Spicy meatballs
- Parma ham
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your Ooni to 500°C. Lightly flour your pizza peel.
- Stretch the pizza dough out to about 30cm diameter and place it on the peel.
- Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the pizza sauce evenly across the pizza base, leaving a 1cm sauce-free border around the edge. Top with the mozzarella, then the meats and finish with the chilies.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni. Bake for 60 seconds, rotating the pizza about every 20 seconds so it bakes evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Once cooked, season the pizza and serve straight away.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch