- Flour, for dusting
- 160g Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
- 5 tbsp Ooni’s Classic Pizza Sauce
- 90g mozzarella cheese, torn into chunks
- Spicy meatballs
- Parma ham
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your Ooni to 500°C. Lightly flour your pizza peel.
- Stretch the pizza dough out to about 30cm diameter and place it on the peel.
- Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the pizza sauce evenly across the pizza base, leaving a 1cm sauce-free border around the edge. Top with the mozzarella, then the meats and finish with the chilies.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni. Bake for 60 seconds, rotating the pizza about every 20 seconds so it bakes evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Once cooked, season the pizza and serve straight away.
Courgette, Aubergine and Spinach Cannelloni
Ooni’s Skillet-Baked Pizza Rolls
Ooni’s Raspberry, Mint and Mascarpone Dessert Pizza
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Sauce
Ooni’s Kale, Green Bean, Aubergine & Cauliflower Vegan Pizza
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese