- 100g jumbo oats
- 30g ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp stevia (optional)
- 375ml skimmed milk
- Spray oil
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat the pancake/crepe maker on a low setting and spritz a little oil on the plate. Pour on a ladle full into the centre of the unit, using the spreader spread out thinly around the plate then turn the heat up to the high setting. When the crepe starts to bubble slightly use the spatula to flip it over and continue cooking until golden brown.
Spinach and Feta:
- Spray a small frying pan with a little coconut oil and add a chopped spring onion and half a chopped red chilli and soften slightly, add in a large handful of baby spinach and stir until wilted.
- Place this on top of the oat crepe and sprinkle 25g of crumbled feta cheese and 1⁄2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese over the spinach and then fold over the crepe, keep on the griddle for a minute to heat the feta and then serve.