- 225g (8oz) Brazil nuts
- 225g (8oz) wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 225g (8oz) carrots, scrubbed and grated
- 175g (6oz) onion, chopped
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp dried marjoram (2 tsp if using fresh marjoram)
- pepper for seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp tomato pure
- Lightly oil a 20cm (8″) ring tin.
- Grind the nuts or chop very finely and mix with the breadcrumbs. Mix together the carrot, onion, celery and pepper. Add the marjoram and season with pepper (no salt). Beat in the eggs and tomato pure adding a little water to mix. Pile into the prepared ring mould and smooth down the top.
- Place in the Remoska and bake for 35-45 minutes. Serve hot or cold. Fill the centre with a variety of fresh chopped salad vegetables.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli