- 600g baby new potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 200g broccoli florets
- 6 basil leaves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 25g blanched skinless hazelnuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan with just enough salted water to cover. Bring to the boil on a high heat then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until just tender. Drain and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients in a food processor with 2 tbsp water and blend for 1 minute, or until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined in a smooth pesto sauce. Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and toss in 5 tbsp of the pesto, adding more if necessary once mixed. Cover and chill until needed.
Tips: For a nut-free alternative, replace the hazelnuts with 25g tinned chickpeas or 25g sunflower seeds. Olive oil can be used but rapeseed gives the pesto a brighter colour.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad