- 1 small olive ciabatta loaf, cut into 12 x 1cm thick slices
- 1 small garlic clove
- 25g rocket leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 375g buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
- Toast the ciabatta slices lightly under a medium grill or in a griddle for 2 minutes on each side until nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, whizz the garlic, rocket, almonds and chilli using a hand-held blender or in a mini food processor to form a coarse paste. Add the olive oil and lemon juice, then whizz again, adding enough water to make a pourable dressing. Season to taste with salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange the mozzarella on top of the toasts, drizzle over the rocket dressing, then serve.
PER SERVING 457kcals, 29.2g fat (14.2g saturated), 23.6g protein, 26.7g carbs, 2g sugar, 1.7g salt, 1.9g fibre
Tomato & Poppy Seed Mini Loaves
Beetroot, Walnut & Goat’s Cheese Bites
Sweet Potato, Pepper & Stilton Frittatas
Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Mini-Mousse Sandwiches
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap
Garlic Mushrooms on Toast
Avocado on Sourdough Toast
School of Wok Stir-fried Prawn, Edamame & Pine Nut Lettuce Wraps