- 1 small olive ciabatta loaf, cut into 12 x 1cm thick slices
- 1 small garlic clove
- 25g rocket leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 375g buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
- Toast the ciabatta slices lightly under a medium grill or in a griddle for 2 minutes on each side until nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, whizz the garlic, rocket, almonds and chilli using a hand-held blender or in a mini food processor to form a coarse paste. Add the olive oil and lemon juice, then whizz again, adding enough water to make a pourable dressing. Season to taste with salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange the mozzarella on top of the toasts, drizzle over the rocket dressing, then serve.
PER SERVING 457kcals, 29.2g fat (14.2g saturated), 23.6g protein, 26.7g carbs, 2g sugar, 1.7g salt, 1.9g fibre
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip