- 250ml vegetable stock
- 300g couscous
- 500g beef rump steak
- 75g dried apricots, sliced
- 80g sultanas
- 1 medium (170g) red onion, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 180ml oil-free french dressing
- Bring stock to the boil in large pan remove from heat. Add coucous to pan, cover, stand for about 5 minutes or until all the stock is absorbed
- Meanwhile, cook beef on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned on both sides and cooked as desired slice beef thinly.
- Fluff couscous with fork, add apricots, sultanas, onion and herbs mix gently.
- Place pine nuts and cumin in dry small pan stir over a low heat until seeds are just fragrant and pine nuts are toasted. Combine seeds and nuts with dressing in a small bowl drizzle over beef and couscous.