- 250ml vegetable stock
- 300g couscous
- 500g beef rump steak
- 75g dried apricots, sliced
- 80g sultanas
- 1 medium (170g) red onion, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 180ml oil-free french dressing
- Bring stock to the boil in large pan remove from heat. Add coucous to pan, cover, stand for about 5 minutes or until all the stock is absorbed
- Meanwhile, cook beef on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned on both sides and cooked as desired slice beef thinly.
- Fluff couscous with fork, add apricots, sultanas, onion and herbs mix gently.
- Place pine nuts and cumin in dry small pan stir over a low heat until seeds are just fragrant and pine nuts are toasted. Combine seeds and nuts with dressing in a small bowl drizzle over beef and couscous.
Mexican Pull-Apart Pork
Barbecued American-Style Pork Ribs
Shredded Beef Tacos
Herby Toad-in-the-Hole with Red Onion Gravy
Wendy’s Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney