For the soup
- 200g garden peas, frozen or fresh
- 2 potatoes, skin on, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 200ml vegetable stock
- Handful of fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 100g of mixed seeds
- Add all the soup ingredients to the jug of the soup maker, replace the lid and select the Smooth Soup setting. Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is finished and blended, cook the kale in a hot frying pan until it’s slightly coloured and crispy. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan, toast the seeds until browned.
- To serve, pour out a bowl of soup and top with some crispy kale and the toasted seeds. Enjoy with hunks of crusty bread.
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
Chilled Cucumber & Yogurt Soup
Spiced Pumpkin Soup