For the soup
- 200g garden peas, frozen or fresh
- 2 potatoes, skin on, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 200ml vegetable stock
- Handful of fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 100g of mixed seeds
- Add all the soup ingredients to the jug of the soup maker, replace the lid and select the Smooth Soup setting. Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is finished and blended, cook the kale in a hot frying pan until it’s slightly coloured and crispy. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan, toast the seeds until browned.
- To serve, pour out a bowl of soup and top with some crispy kale and the toasted seeds. Enjoy with hunks of crusty bread.
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
Chilled Cucumber & Yogurt Soup