- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan then cook the potatoes and onion over a medium to low heat for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are tender, but not coloured. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add the parsley, cooked potatoes and onion, then mix and season well.
- Lightly grease the bun tin with the remaining oil. Divide the mixture evenly into the holes, filling each three-quarters full.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes until nicely golden on top. Leave to cool before removing the tortillas from the tin.
Tip: This recipe is a great way to use up leftovers ─ cooked bacon, chorizo, roast chicken or ham for meaty tortillas cooked vegetables, chopped peppers, frozen peas or sweetcorn for a vegetable option.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip