- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan then cook the potatoes and onion over a medium to low heat for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are tender, but not coloured. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add the parsley, cooked potatoes and onion, then mix and season well.
- Lightly grease the bun tin with the remaining oil. Divide the mixture evenly into the holes, filling each three-quarters full.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes until nicely golden on top. Leave to cool before removing the tortillas from the tin.
Tip: This recipe is a great way to use up leftovers ─ cooked bacon, chorizo, roast chicken or ham for meaty tortillas cooked vegetables, chopped peppers, frozen peas or sweetcorn for a vegetable option.
Toasted BLT Bagel
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip