- 8 sheets of filo pastry
- 50g butter, melted
- 150g pack hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 jar of hollandaise (you could of course make your own)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Lay four sheets of filo pastry side-by-side on your worktop and brush with melted butter.
- Lay the other four sheets on top and brush with melted butter. Cut each double layer into six squares.
- Brush a Mini Morsel Tin with butter and push a filo square into each hole.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until crisp.
- Lift tart cases out carefully fill each with some smoked salmon and spoon over some hollandaise sauce. Garnish with dill if you like.
Goat’s Cheese & Roasted Tomato Mini Cheesecakes
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Roasted Cauliflower, Beetroot & Stilton Quiche
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®