- 8 sheets of filo pastry
- 50g butter, melted
- 150g pack hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 jar of hollandaise (you could of course make your own)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Lay four sheets of filo pastry side-by-side on your worktop and brush with melted butter.
- Lay the other four sheets on top and brush with melted butter. Cut each double layer into six squares.
- Brush a Mini Morsel Tin with butter and push a filo square into each hole.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until crisp.
- Lift tart cases out carefully fill each with some smoked salmon and spoon over some hollandaise sauce. Garnish with dill if you like.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart