- 500g block sweet shortcrust pastry
- 400g jar mincemeat
- caster sugar
- icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Roll out the pastry to approx. 4mm thick and cut out 24 6.5cm (2½”) discs. Cut 24 5cm (2″) discs for the lids, and use a small star cutter to shape the middles.
- Line the Mini Morsel Tin with the larger pastry discs and fill two thirds full with mincemeat.
- Dampen the edges with a little cold water and press on the lids.
- Brush lightly with water and sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.