- 500g Sharpham Park Organic Wholegrain Spelt Flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 125g Munchy Seeds Omega Mix Sprinkles
- 2 tbsp honey
- 350-400ml milk kefir
- Make the milk kefir according to the pack instructions.
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl, and add 100g of the Munchy Seeds. Add the honey and mix well. Gradually add the milk kefir until the dough is sticky but pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Knead with a mixer or by hand for 5-10 minutes, or until the dough is soft and smooth.
- Transfer to an oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for 24 hours.
- Shape the risen dough into a 20cm circle on the baking sheet. Cut a cross on top and sprinkle over the remaining Munchy Seeds. Cover with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Bake for 1-1¼ hours or until the loaf is golden brown and sounds hollow when the base is tapped. If the seeds look like they are starting to burn, cover the top loosely with foil.
- Leave to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Slow-Cooked Breakfast Banana Bread
Slow-Cooked Cranberry & Rosemary Soda Bread
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Mozzarella & Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Loaves
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread
Rosemary Focaccia for the Remoska