- 8.8/11.6oz (250g/330g) classic pizza dough
- 4-5 tbsp classic pizza sauce
- 3-4 slices milano salami
- Handful fresh rocket
- 1.8oz (50g) fresh mozzarella, torn into small chunks
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare your pizza dough ahead of time. Our guide to making the perfect Classic Pizza Dough covers everything you need to know.
- For the sauce for this pizza, we recommend preparing our easy Classic Pizza Sauce. With a hint of garlic, salt and basil, it’s the ideal pizza sauce that will help to bring out the flavors in the other ingredients used here.
- Fire up your Ooni pizza oven. Aim for 952˚F (500˚C) on the stone baking board inside. You can check the temperature inside your Ooni quickly and easily using the Ooni Infrared Thermometer.
- Using a small amount of flour, dust your Ooni pizza peel. Stretch the pizza dough ball out and lay it out on your pizza peel. With a large spoon or ladle, spread an even layer of sauce over the base of the pizza. Top with your cheese and salami.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven. Cook for 1-2 minutes, making sure to turn the pizza regularly to ensure an even cook. Retrieve the cooked pizza and top with fresh rocket and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Ooni’s Perfect Flame-Cooked Steak
Ooni’s Umami Ribeye Steaks with Honey Butter Asparagus