- 100g young leaf spinach, washed
- 100g courgette, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 medium eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes and mixed leaves, to garnish
- Put the spinach into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute to wilt the leaves. Cool slightly, then squeeze out the moisture with your hands. Transfer to a chopping board and chop finely.
- Microwave the grated courgette in the microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1 minute. Cool for a few moments, then mix in the chopped spinach, parsley, oregano and milk. Crack in the eggs and beat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make sure the Lekue omelette maker is the right way up – the lid folds over to cover the base. Pour the egg mixture into the base and fold the lid over. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Turn over, without opening the omelette maker, and microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Open the omelette maker carefully as the escaping steam will be hot. Turn out onto a warm plate and garnish with cherry tomatoes and mixed leaves. Sprinkle with extra black pepper and serve.
Tip: Vary the herbs as you like – try basil or chives instead of parsley.
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria