- 100g young leaf spinach, washed
- 100g courgette, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 medium eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes and mixed leaves, to garnish
- Put the spinach into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute to wilt the leaves. Cool slightly, then squeeze out the moisture with your hands. Transfer to a chopping board and chop finely.
- Microwave the grated courgette in the microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1 minute. Cool for a few moments, then mix in the chopped spinach, parsley, oregano and milk. Crack in the eggs and beat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make sure the Lekue omelette maker is the right way up – the lid folds over to cover the base. Pour the egg mixture into the base and fold the lid over. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Turn over, without opening the omelette maker, and microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Open the omelette maker carefully as the escaping steam will be hot. Turn out onto a warm plate and garnish with cherry tomatoes and mixed leaves. Sprinkle with extra black pepper and serve.
Tip: Vary the herbs as you like – try basil or chives instead of parsley.
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut