- 175g risotto rice
- 90ml white wine
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 250g frozen peas, green beans and broad beans (around 80g each)
- 50g asparagus tips
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 50g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pea shoots
- Place the rice in the microwave steam case with the white wine and 165ml of the stock. Close the case and cook in the microwave on full power for 10 minutes.
- Remove the case and stir the rice. Add another 165ml stock, close the case and cook on full power for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir the rice again and add the remaining stock, frozen vegetables, asparagus and sugar snap peas, reserving 2 pea pods for garnish.
- Close and cook on full power for 7 minutes or until the rice is soft.
- Stir in half the goat’s cheese and leave to stand, covered, for 2 minutes.
- Divide between 2 warmed dishes and sprinkle the remaining cheese onto the risotto. Season with black pepper and garnish with the reserved sugar snap peas and pea shoots.
Tip: This dish was cooked in a 900W microwave, so timings may have to be adjusted according to your microwave’s wattage. Ensure food is thoroughly cooked before eating.
Courgette, Aubergine and Spinach Cannelloni
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage