- 80g couscous
- 4 medium aubergines
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- Handful black olives, roughly chopped
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Place the couscous in a bowl and cover with 125ml of boiling water. Stir and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut the aubergines into 3 widthways. Hollow out each chunk (being careful not to go all the way through the bottom) and stand them upright in an ovenproof dish.
- Roughly chop the removed centres of the aubergine chunks and set aside.
- To make the stuffing, stir the couscous with a fork to break it up and mix with 30g of the chopped aubergine, the pine nuts, black olives, feta, sun-dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Fill the hollowed out aubergines with the stuffing and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Easter Brunch Shakshuka for Remoska Tria
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Courgette, Aubergine and Spinach Cannelloni