• Olive oil, for brushing
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, about 500g (1lb 2oz) in total
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 125g (41⁄2 oz) full-fat cream cheese
• 30g (1oz) sun-blushed tomatoes, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
• Grated zest of 1⁄2 lemon
• 25g (scant 1oz) fresh white breadcrumbs
• 25g (scant 1oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
• 2 tbsp snipped chives
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200oC (fan 180°C/ 400°F/Gas 6). Oil the 30cm oven tray from my latest range and lay the chicken in the tin. Brush each chicken breast with a small amount of oil, then season.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese with the sun-blushed tomatoes, garlic, lemon zest, and black pepper. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan and chives, then season well.
- Spread a quarter of the cream cheese mixture over the top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top of each and pat gently into the cream cheese.
- Scatter the pepper wedges around the chicken, brush them with oil, and season with black pepper.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the pepper wedges are charred around the edges, the chicken is cooked, and the topping golden.
Mary Berry’s Double Chocolate Traybake
Mary Berry’s Shortbread Stars
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Mary Berry’s Orange Drizzle Cake
Mary Berry’s Carrot Cake
Mary Berry’s American Baked Cheesecake
Mary Berry’s Coffee & Walnut Traybake