- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 200g low fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 40g raspberries
- 40g blueberries
- 20g pomegranate seeds
- 10g mixed seeds
- Clear honey, for drizzling
- Blend the matcha powder with the hot water to make a smooth paste.
- Mix together the yoghurt and chia seeds, then stir in the cooled matcha paste. Pour into a shallow serving bowl. Cover and leave to chill for 1-2 hours, or overnight if preferred. (The chia seeds will swell to thicken the mixture).
- When ready to eat, arrange the raspberries, blueberries and pomegranate seeds on top. Sprinkle with the mixed seeds and serve, drizzled with clear honey.
Tips: simply double the quantities to serve two, or make a batch of the matcha, chia and yoghurt mixture to keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can bring out the flavour of the mixed seeds by toasting them in a dry frying pan for about 30 seconds, shaking the pan occasionally. For a dairy-free version choose a soya or alternative non-dairy yoghurt.