- 2 tbsp fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- Juice of 1 small orange
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchstick pieces
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved
- 2 heads pak choi, roughly chopped
- 300g bean sprouts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, to garnish
- In a shallow dish (not a metal one) mix together the fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, ginger and orange juice. Add the salmon fillets, turning them to coat. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Set up the steamer according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Set the timer for 10 minutes. Drain the salmon fillets, reserving the marinade, and put them on to steam.
- When the salmon fillets have been steaming for 4-5 minutes, put the prepared vegetables into a separate steaming compartment above them and sprinkle with the reserved marinade. Continue to steam for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Share the steamed vegetables between 4 serving plates and top with the salmon fillets. Serve, sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper and garnished with chopped fresh chives.
Spiced Salmon & Spring Onion Fried Rice
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
Fabulous Family Fish Pie for the Remoska Tria
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®