- 2 tbsp fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- Juice of 1 small orange
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchstick pieces
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved
- 2 heads pak choi, roughly chopped
- 300g bean sprouts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, to garnish
- In a shallow dish (not a metal one) mix together the fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, ginger and orange juice. Add the salmon fillets, turning them to coat. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Set up the steamer according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Set the timer for 10 minutes. Drain the salmon fillets, reserving the marinade, and put them on to steam.
- When the salmon fillets have been steaming for 4-5 minutes, put the prepared vegetables into a separate steaming compartment above them and sprinkle with the reserved marinade. Continue to steam for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Share the steamed vegetables between 4 serving plates and top with the salmon fillets. Serve, sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper and garnished with chopped fresh chives.
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad