- 8.8/11.6oz (250/330g) classic pizza dough
- 4 tbsp Classic Pizza Sauce (see note below)
- 2oz (56.6g) mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Prepare your pizza dough ahead of time. Our guide to making the perfect Classic Pizza Dough covers everything you need to know.
- For the sauce for this pizza, we recommend preparing our easy Classic Pizza Sauce. With a hint of garlic, salt and basil, it’s the ideal pizza sauce that will help to bring out the flavors in the other ingredients used here.
- Fire up your Ooni pizza oven. Aim for 932˚F (500˚C) on the stone baking board inside. You can check the temperature inside your oven quickly and easily using the Ooni Infrared Thermometer.
- Using a small amount of flour, dust your Ooni pizza peel. Stretch the pizza dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel. Top with the mozzarella.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and top with whole, fresh basil leaves. Serve immediately!
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Ooni’s Perfect Flame-Cooked Steak
Ooni’s Umami Ribeye Steaks with Honey Butter Asparagus