Get your kit together. You’ll need…
A spoon or a cocktail stick
Gather the yummy stuff. You’ll need…
Some white chocolate (or milk chocolate, if it’s easier to get hold of)
A selection of our natural, super-versatile Candy Buttons
Some sweeties or little chocolates to hide inside
- Start by melting some Candy Buttons, choosing whichever colours take your fancy. Place the different colours in separate microwave-safe bowls and heat each for 30 seconds at half power or on a low setting; stir, then repeat until completely melted.
- Using a spoon or a cocktail stick, drizzle some colours into each well of your Silicone Mini Hemisphere Mould, and leave to set. We drizzled ours in, but colourful drips and dots are equally delightful.
- Melt some white chocolate in a heat-proof glass bowl set over a pan of very hot (but not boiling) water, ensuring the bowl isn’t in direct contact with the water. Melt slowly, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the white chocolate into the moulds, carefully spreading until each well is covered with an even layer, and leave to set. Once set, turn out all of the shapes, fill half of them with sweeties or little chocolates and, using a little melted chocolate around the edges, join the halves together.
- Watch them disappear and enjoy smiley faces all round!