- 1 sachet EasiYo Greek-Style Mango with Coconut Bits Yoghurt Mix or 225g ready-made yoghurt
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 150g frozen mango chunks
- The evening before making the madeleines, prepare the yoghurt in the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker using the sachet of Greek-style yoghurt mix.
- In the morning, stir the yoghurt until smooth, then refrigerate.
- Put the coconut into a dry frying pan and toast over a medium heat until golden brown. Tip into a bowl and leave until cold.
- Blitz the frozen mango chunks in a blender or food processor to make a frozen fruit slush, then stir this into 225g of the yoghurt. Pour carefully into the silicone madeleine pan. Sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
- Transfer to the freezer until frozen – about 2 hours – then pop out of the silicone mould and serve.
Tip: You could use fresh mango or canned mango purée instead of frozen mango chunks.