- 2 smoked mackerel fillets
- 60g broccoli florets
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & sliced
- ½ orange, peeled
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Small handful alfalfa sprouts
- Grill the mackerel until lightly browned on both sides.
- Boil the broccoli for a few minutes then refresh under cold running water and drain.
- Toss together the broccoli, spinach, radishes, tomatoes and pepper.
- Separate and de-skin the orange segments and add to the tossed salad with the pomegranate seeds.
- Flake the mackerel fillet, add to the salad then divide between two plates.
- Mix together the mustard, white wine vinegar and oil to dress the salad then garnish with the alfalfa.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad