- 500g white chocolate
- 200g vanilla and strawberry marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 150g almonds, roasted and coarsely chopped
- 20g Lakeland Freeze-Dried Strawberry Pieces, plus extra for scattering
- 200g Red Soft Eating Liquorice, chopped into small pieces
- 200g Black Soft Eating Liquorice, chopped into small pieces
- Grease and line the pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang for easy removal.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally for about 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, pour over the chocolate and stir to coat well.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the pan, scatter over the extra strawberry pieces and set aside for about 2 hours until firm.
- Turn out onto a clean surface and cut into chunks.
Tip: Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.