- 3 strips candied lemon peel or zest of 1 lemon, thinly peeled and 50g caster sugar
- 75g lemon cheesecake
- 75g vanilla ice cream
- 75g clotted cream
- 50ml limoncello
- 1 tsp Star Kay White Lemon Extract
- If making your own candied peel, cut the lemon peel into thin strips and place in a small saucepan with half the sugar. Cover with boiling water and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, lift out the peel with a slotted spoon and pat dry with kitchen roll. Place on baking parchment and coat in the remaining sugar.
- Leave the peel in a warm place to dry out overnight, or bake at 110°C/Gas ¼ for 1 hour.
- Place the cheesecake, ice cream, clotted cream, limoncello and lemon extract in a blender and whizz until smooth, or add the ingredients to a large jug and use a stick blender.
- Serve straight away garnished with candied peel.
For a non-alcoholic milkshake, swap the limoncello for 50ml milk.