- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 chicken breast, skinned & cut into strips
- zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 2tbsp fresh root ginger, grated
- 2tsp cornflour
- 125g medium dried egg noodles
- 200g broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1tbsp roasted cashews
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes until almost cooked. Put to one side then pour 250ml water into the pan with the lemon zest and juice, sugar and ginger.
- Mix the cornflour into a smooth paste with a little water then whisk it into the pan. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously, before adding the chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the noodles and vegetable together in boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and toss together with the chicken sauce. Scatter with cashews then serve.
Prue Leith’s Chicken Karahi
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip
Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumsticks
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken