- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 large chicken thigh pieces, trimmed of any excess fat
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp chicken stock
- 4 tbsp dry white wine
- 3 tbsp, freshly shredded basil leaves
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp cornflour
- Place the sliced onion in the base of your Microwave Pressure Cooker. Arrange the chicken on top and scatter the crushed garlic over the top. Add the remaining ingredients except the cornflour, place the lid on and seal.
- Place the cooker in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes. Carefully remove the cooker from the microwave and allow the pressure to drop.
- When the pressure has dropped remove the lid and transfer the cooked chicken to a warmed serving dish.
- Mix the cornflour with 2 tbsp cold water to form a paste then stir into the sauce mixture in the pressure cooker until thickened.
- Spoon over the chicken and serve immediately.
Tip: Microwave settings may vary, so timings may need to be adjusted according to your microwave’s wattage. Ensure food is thoroughly cooked before eating.
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip
Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumsticks
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Red Thai Chicken & Pineapple Curry
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl