- 250g cooked roast chicken
- 150g cooked carrots
- 150g cooked parsnips
- 150g cooked roasted onion
- 150g cooked cauliflower
- 200ml chicken stock
- A handful of chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 pieces of smoked streaky bacon, cut into 1cm pieces
- A couple of sage leaves
- Pop all your leftovers into the jug of the soup maker, replace the lid and select the Smooth Soup setting. Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is finished and blended, fry the bacon pieces and sage leaves in a hot frying pan until really crispy.
- To serve, pour soup into bowls or mugs and top with the crispy bacon and sage.
Tip: We used up what didn’t get eaten from our Sunday roast, but any leftover veg works a treat!
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®