- 75g butter
- 200g digestive biscuits, crushed to crumbs
- 450g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lavender sugar
- 150g blueberries
- 1 tsp dried lavender buds
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 20ml water
- Line the base of a 23cm square tart tin with baking parchment.
- Gently heat the butter in a small saucepan, stirring, until melted. Remove from the heat, add the biscuit crumbs and stir until well combined. Transfer to the tart tin, spread evenly over the base and press down firmly. Refrigerate until hard.
- Beat together the cream cheese and lavender sugar then spread evenly over the biscuit base. Refrigerate until firm.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a small pan. Cook over a low heat until the berries begin to burst then simmer until slightly reduced and thickened.
- Remove from the heat, leave to cool slightly and carefully press through a sieve set over a bowl. Discard the pulp, return the sauce to the heat and simmer until reduced by a third. When cool, use a teaspoon to dot the sauce over the cheesecake, then refrigerate until required.
Tip: To make the lavender sugar, mix together 1 tbsp caster sugar and a good pinch of dried lavender buds.
Mini Mango & Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe