- 50g butter
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 langoustines, whole, or split in half lengthways if preferred
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Place the butter, chilli, lime zest and juice, coriander and garlic in a small ovenproof dish or heatproof jug, season and place on the barbecue until the butter has melted.
- Place the langoustines in a plastic bag, add the oil and shake well to coat. Remove from the bag and barbecue, turning once after 2 minutes ─ they should only take 3-4 minutes to turn pink and cook fully. Transfer to a serving plate, drizzle with the chilli and lime butter and serve.