- 500g minced lamb
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the lamb, onion, spices and half the mint together and combine thoroughly. Season to taste.
- Shape the mixture into eight sausages and thread each one onto a bamboo skewer.
- Oil a large frying pan, heat and cook kebabs for about 15 minutes, turning frequently, until browned and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mint and serve.